Mandala Coloring Pages
The Art of Mandala
Explore various colors and materials to make your own mandala masterpiece!
Mandalas are a therapeutic way to relax and relieve some stress. This is why we put various kinds of mandala illustrations on our website for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking for a challenge or an easy one, we have put together designs that suit the needs of both children and adults.
What makes our mandala coloring printables good?
- Hand-drawn A4-sized mandala illustrations that are beautifully drawn in detail.
- Amazing value! – dozens of illustrations to choose from.
- Suited for all ages. There is an easy mandala for kids and beginners and there are hard ones for people who love coloring intricate patterns
- Downloadable and accessible 24/7 – download and print here anytime.
- No more bleed marks– if you print them on high-quality paper, then no more hassle of markers and pens bleeding through the pages.
- The benefits of coloring include improving one’s mood and creativity.
What is a mandala coloring page?
Mandala is an artistic representation of the universe. The universe or cosmo is intricately drawn in detailed symmetrical and asymmetrical round patterns. It is said that these patterns help provide calmness and stress relief.
Nowadays, the mandala is a common theme in coloring books. Studies show that it provides mental as well as physical benefits when an individual colors a repetitive pattern.
How does Mandala relieve stress?
Coloring or drawing a mandala or any repetitive pattern for that matter helps with one’s imagination. As a person get’s creative with mandala coloring, they are able to have a calm state of mind while releasing some emotional blockage.
Used for meditation, prayer, healing, and art therapy for both adults and children, there is clinical proof that mandalas do reduce stress and anxiety. It also lowers blood pressure as well. People who have anxiety and depression should practice activities that involve mindfulness. If you find yourself overwhelmed by stress or anxiety, try coloring some mandala.
Disclaimer: This activity is not intended to treat anxiety and depression. It is only one of the ways to alleviate it for a short period of time. And if you need help, please seek a professional regarding your mental well-being! You’re not alone. We may not know what you’re feeling but you’re not alone.
How do you color mandala art?
The first thing to do is to choose one of the selections we have above. Click one of the images above to go to their respective page and then click the green button to download it. Once downloaded, print it on any paper of your choice.
Here are some ideas on what coloring material you should use for your mandala art.
- colored pencils– these are great for beginners and experts as you can color intricate details cleanly
- gel pens– if you want bolder and vibrant colors then try gel pens. They are easy to control when coloring and are mess-free
- paint – use a thin brush when using paint. A good kind of paint to use on paper would be watercolor or poster paint. Just make sure that you print it on watercolor paper or a thick piece of cardboard
Have fun coloring while relaxing!