Mandala Coloring Pages for Adults
Ease Your Stress Away With Some Coloring
Mandala coloring pages for adults
Express your feelings by coloring some intricate patterns. Mandala is an artistic representation of the universe. These illustrations of various patterns provide mindfulness and stress relief. Here we have various kinds of mandala illustrations on our website for you to enjoy. Whether you are looking for a challenge or an easy one, we have put together designs that suit the needs of busy adults. De-stress and have some fun coloring!
What makes our mandala coloring printables good?
- Hand-drawn A4-sized mandala illustrations that are beautifully drawn in detail.
- Amazing value! – dozens of illustrations to choose from.
- Suited for most ages. There is an easy mandala for kids and beginners and there are hard ones for people who love coloring intricate patterns
- Downloadable and accessible 24/7 – download and print here anytime.
- No more bleed marks– if you print them on high-quality paper, then no more hassle of markers and pens bleeding through the pages.
- The benefits of coloring include:
- Ensure hours of bliss
- Helps in anxiety and depression
- Provide stress relief and be used by adults at any skill level
- Ready to help you de-stress wherever you go
How does Mandala relieve stress?
Coloring or drawing repetitive patterns helps calm the mind. It helps an individual to be mindful and focus on how they choose and apply color in a design as it brings their awareness to the present moment.
Studies show that it also lowers blood pressure as well. People who have anxiety and depression should practice activities that involve mindfulness. If you find yourself overwhelmed by stress or anxiety, try coloring some mandala.
Disclaimer: This activity is not intended to treat anxiety and depression. It is only one of the ways to alleviate it for a short period of time. And if you need help, please seek a professional regarding your mental well-being! You’re not alone. We may not know what you’re feeling but you’re not alone.
How do you color mandala art?
The first thing to do is to choose one of the selections we have above. Click one of the images above to go to their respective page and then click the green button to download it. Once downloaded, print it on any paper of your choice.
Here are some ideas on what coloring material you should use for your mandala art.
- colored pencils– these are great for beginners and experts as you can color intricate details cleanly. Coloring in between premade lines can also help you learn how to shade properly.
- gel pens/ markers- if you want bolder and vibrant colors then try gel pens or markers. They are easy to control when coloring and are mess-free. There are many assortments of markers and pens. Try using something metallic or neon pens to make it unique.
- paint – You need to use a thin brush when using paint. A good kind of paint to use on paper would be watercolor or poster paint. Just make sure that you print it on watercolor paper or a thick piece of cardboard.
Have fun coloring while relaxing!