Create Adorable Animals With A Piece of Paper!
Create animals through origami!
One of the most popular choices to make in origami is animals. There are a lot of tutorials on how to turn a paper into an animal. From domesticated pets to creatures found in the wild, there are tutorials here that anyone can do on any skill level. Origami is a great craft activity for kids, it is also a great way to introduce animals to them.
To make things easier for you, each step has clear and concise illustrations. Each of them is hand-drawn so that kids and adults would not have a hard time. Now grab your paper and let’s start crafting!
What is so important about origami?
Learning this craft is so great because you can create different kinds of animals with a piece of paper. From turning it into a cute dog to an intricate dinosaur, anything is possible. What’s great about this folding method is that you only need the various instructions we have prepared for you and your imagination to make something stunning!
Crafts such as origami help in stress relief. It has a calming effect when you fold a piece of paper into a 3D sculpture.
What do origami animals symbolize?
Origami plays a huge part in Japanese culture. Traditional origami usually has a significant meaning behind them especially animals. One popular example is the paper crane.
In Japan, the crane is the symbol of happiness, good luck, and peace. It is a Japanese belief that folding a thousand cranes can make a wish come true. Pretty cool right? Why not try it out yourself!
Other animals include the fish which symbolizes courage. The rabbit symbolizes rebirth while the frog is a symbol of safe returns from travel.
How to Make Origami Animals?
The first step is to get a piece of paper. The majority of the animal origami tutorials here use a square piece of paper. Use thick and durable paper so that it doesn’t tear and can stay put when folded into an animal.
What do you do to make it cool?
- Nowadays, origami papers come in various types, designs, and sizes. To make it extra spectacular, try to use a unique kind of paper. There are even some craft stores that sell paper with animal print. You may even use recycled paper such as newspapers or old magazines to not waste paper.
- After finishing the origami animal, try drawing a face on it stick some googly eyes to give it some personality.
- Experiment with various materials to make your one-of-kind animal figure.
What is the easiest animal to make?
- How to Make Origami Talking Dog – Easy
- Build an Origami Dog From Scratch
- How to Make an Origami Snake – Easy
What is the most common animal model in origami?
What is the hardest origami animal to make?
Make fun and easy animals here!
Have fun Folding!
Click to rate this article
[Total: 0 Average: 0]